THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED! THE SALE WAS A WONDERFUL SUCCESS AND IS NOW OVER.
If you’re still interested in our contribution, The Filmmakers Process – Reherse. Block. Light. Shoot. You can check it out over at Shane’s Store.
The Video Creators Bundle was comprised of a Main Bundle (with a discount amount of $1,006!) and a Charity Bundle where you can save an additional $425 for only another $19! Let’s dissect the spoils!
The following were all included in the bundle. And let me tell you, the lesson with Shane Hurlbut, ASC was worth the price alone!
- The Filmmakers Process – Rehearse, Block, Light, Shoot
Contributed by Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Learn how to work with actors from ASC member Shane Hurlbut.
- You’ll learn how to evoke the right emotions from your actors, and how to move the camera to match that emotional tone.
- Learn about the equipment and techniques Shane uses on-set.
- See how Shane directs and leads his crew.
Motion Picture Film LUTs
Contributed by Denver Riddle
- Provides a guide created to assist with applying LUTs for best results!
- Detailed suggested workflow as well as suggestions on what LUTs to apply to different contexts and genres with thumbnail examples
- 32 LUTs inspired by looks of 22 popular Hollywood films and TV shows
- Offers plenty of Workflow Suggestions!
Drone Pro Academy Premiere Pro Drone Editing Templates
Contributed by Chris Newman
- A variety of editing templates
- Music tracks for you to use in Premiere Pro!
Contributed by Mark Wonderlin
- Covering what a Glidecam is and the types of shots you can use your Glidecam for.
- Examples of Glidecam shots that you will want to create in your filmmaking projects.
- Important elements of a Glidecam shot.
- How to balance your Glidecam properly.
- How to configure your setup and essential gear you need to be familiar with.
- How to keep your movements fluid and stable.
- Essential Glidecam “DON’TS” that you NEED to avoid to stay professional.
- How to execute specific shots, like: continuity shots, low to high, upside down, side shot, straight line, drop shot, etc.
Introduction to Video Editing with Adobe Premiere
- Arranging clips together to create a compelling edit.
- Effective techniques to best navigate Adobe Premiere.
- How to sync different video clips together.
- How to use the basic tools in Adobe Premiere.
Premiere Pro – Advanced Editing Course
Contributed by Uri Soglowek
- Learn step by step through Uri’s advanced editing process
- Creating a montage
- Camera motion effect
- Faking motion blur in Premiere
- Adding light flares
- Using the transform effect
- Zooming techniques
- Creating a glitch effect
- Adding elements
- Using color Mattes
- Adding shapes and grunge shapes
- Working on sample scenes
Cinematography Marketing Suite
What’s in your download folder:
- Business card
- Price list
- 8 page brochure
- Email stationery set
- And More!
The Podcasting Professional
Contributed by Frederick Van Johnson
- Frederick shows you exactly how he runs his podcast – how to create, how to record, how to publish, and how to get people to listen or watch it.
- Recognizing and overcoming the biggest challenges of podcasting.
- How to obtain sponsors for your podcast.
- How to build a strong brand for your podcast.
- The camera setup you should use for a podcast show.
- How to orchestrate your podcast audio setup.
- How to set up lights for your podcast video.
Animating Still Photos: Quickstart by Erick Geisler
Contributed by Serge Ramelli
- Intro to Perspective and Parallax
- Separating your foreground object in Photoshop
- Creating Basic Motion in After Effects
- Separating your foreground object
- Preparing your background
- Extracting Foreground Elements
- Creating the “Ken Burns” Effect in After Effects
- Motion Techniques in After Effects
- Adding Moving Sun Rays in After Effects
- Adding Final Details and Exporting in After Effects
- Cutting out your main character
- Clone stamping techniques
- Duplicating Elements
- Extracting Perspective Elements
- Creating Parallax in After Effects
Rocket Rooster Cine Bundle (Film Stock Emulation Presets)
- Consists of a set of 3D LUTs
- The pack has a series of LUTs based off popular photography film Stocks from Fuji, Ilford, Agfa, Polaroid and Kodak
- The pack includes various expired and faded emulations, too!
Creative Camera Framing Workshop
- Focuses on framing a subject typical for interviews, drama, etc.
- Breaks down the basics of framing working with role of thirds and breaking the rules
- Works with objects in the foreground and background
- Working with Headspace, Movement in the frame, and Visual Storytelling
Now, let’s do the math. That’s a total value of $1,105, and at a discount of 91%, you save $1,006! If you want to take it a step further and invest an extra $19 into yourself, then you will also receive the Charity Bundle. The Charity Bundle offers even more refined filmmaking resources that will further compliment the Main Bundle!
Standard License Pac of 4K Stock Footage
Contributed by FilmPac
- FILMPAC is a stock footage boutique consisting of themed 4k video bundles. First and foremost, It was created for the love of filmmaking, but also capturing spontaneous moments in an environment that is raw, genuine, real, that ultimately help our customers and clients tell their story more clearly, with more heart, and more clarity.
Lighting Secrets Workshop
Contributed by Eric Thayne
- Light Roles and Types of Lights
- Characteristics of Light
- Angle, Quality, Intensity, and Color
- Recording Studio Soft Light vs Hard Light
- Office Scene with Book Light
- Wine Cellar with Single Backlight
- Backlighting with Large Windows
- Nativity Scenes with Mixed Color Temperatures
- High Key Commercial Lighting
- Music Video Night for Day and Sun Diffusion
- Moonlight Effects in a Music Video
- Netting and Negative Fill Outside
- Single Backlight Source in a Garage
- Day for Night Bedroom
Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro 2018 for Beginners
Contributed by Jordy Vandeput
- Introduction to Premiere Pro
- A Digital Video, the Workspace, Organizing Clips
- Basic Editing, Toolbox, Video Effects, and Transitions
- Text and Graphics, Templates, Custom Animations
- Speed Ramping, Basic Visual Effects, Color Correction
- Audio Mixing, Audio Effects, Export Settings, Application Settings
How To Setup Your Own Grading Suite
Contributed by Denver Riddle
- Setting up your own environment, controlling color temperature, and creating a neutral reference
- Choosing a Monitor by knowing what to look for and a Buyer’s Guide Reference
- Monitor Calibration
- Davinci Resolve LUT Application
Okay, more math… So, the Charity Bundle is a value of $44. But just by spending an extra $19, you will save $425. Again, what? That’s a 96% discount!
TIME HAS RUN OUT…
The sale ended at 5:00 PM (PST) on June 6, 2018. But don’t worry! You can still get our contribution to the bundle The Filmmakers Process – Reherse. Block. Light. Shoot. over in Shane’s Store.
Seriously, friends don’t let friends miss out on great deals.