If you are an Inner Circle member please contact [email protected] before purchasing for a special discount.
Contains the Production Schedule, Storyboards, Aerial Shooting Maps, Behind-The-Scene Stills, Rigging Examples, Cheerios Spot, and Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes.
You will learn:
- How to breakdown storyboards
- How to use spreadsheets to create camera specific shooting schedules
- How to organize your team to be elusive, quick, and in-sync
- How to use DSLRs and GoPro to achieve a cinematic look
- How to customize and rig your GoPro
- How to immerse your audience with unique camera angles inside and outside of the car
It’s one thing to have 10-15 setups in one day, but 30? Shane Hurlbut, ASC takes you through the final steps to the execution of the Cheerios Protein spot. You’ll get a first-hand look at “why” he employed three Canon C500s, ten hacked GoPros, a Canon 1DC and three Canon 5D Mk IIIs. When time is on the line, there is nothing more important than being in-sync with your crew and having a plan of attack.
With all of this, you can start to understand and exploit the best aspect of each camera in your arsenal giving you the confidence to achieve your director’s vision.
(Part one discusses the director’s discovery and creation process.)