If you are an Inner Circle member please contact [email protected] before purchasing for a special discount.
Contains the Director’s Treatment, Commercial Script, Production Schedule, Aerial Shooting Maps, Storyboards, Behind-The-Scenes Stills, Rigging Examples, Cheerios Spot, and Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes.
You will learn:
- How to write a Director’s treatment to land jobs
- How to navigate agency and client politics
- How to pitch your ideas so that you get them sold
- How to prep your production schedule
- How to work through casting decisions
- How to communicate your vision to your Director of Photography
- How to tailor storyboards that get the message and concepts across to all
- How to build your schedule and prioritize your storyboards
- How to breakdown storyboards
- How to use spreadsheets to create camera specific shooting schedules
- How to organize your team to be elusive, quick, and in-sync
- How to use DSLRs and GoPro to achieve a cinematic look
- How to customize and rig your GoPro
- How to immerse your audience with unique camera angles inside and outside of the car
Step onto the fast-paced production that is the Cheerios Protein Spot. Xander™ takes you through his creative process in pre-production, from writing your treatment, to pitching your concept, making casting decisions, creating storyboards and working alongside Shane Hurlbut, ASC.
Take a look at this high-octane production, from conception to execution. You’ll get a first-hand guide to “why” they employed three Canon C500s, ten hacked GoPros, a Canon 1DC, and three Canon 5D Mk IIIs so that you can apply these professional techniques to your own directing and filmmaking.