If you are an Inner Circle member please contact [email protected] before purchasing for a special discount.
We have created a new series focusing on how to be a DIT On Set and expanding your knowledge on color correction. My DIT Derek Johnson walks you through his unique process of getting ready to be on set. He covers the tools he uses in his kit through what he does inside Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve in his color grading process.
This series is broken down into multiple parts:
- What’s In My Kit: On My Belt: About 4 minutes of video content.
- What’s In My Kit: In My Set Bag: About 6 minutes of video content.
- DIT Tools: About 15 minutes of video content.
- DIT Cart: About 28 minutes of video content.
- Data Management & Workflow: About 29 minutes of video content.
- Live Color Grades & LUTS: About 9 minutes of video content.
- Advanced Color Grading: About 33 minutes of video content.
Each of these 7 articles is accompanied by a video of Derek going through each process, step by step. You will be able to follow along in the articles which include breakdowns of all of the equipment he talks about using and where you can find it so you can add it to your own kit. There are over 1.5 hours of video content dialed in to instruct you on each step of becoming a DIT.