If you are an Inner Circle member please contact [email protected] before purchasing for a special discount.
This bundle includes 5 articles and over 1 hour of video content:
- How to Light Day Interiors – The Scout – (Total run time 15:11)
- How to Light Day Interiors – The Build Part 1 – (Total run time 13:52)
- How to Light Day Interiors – The Build Part 2 – (Total run time 9:09)
- How to Light Day Interiors – The Execution Part 1 – (Total run time 12:09)
- How to Light Day Interiors – The Execution Part 2 – (Total run time 13:32)
Searching online for high quality education can be a daunting task. This Cinematography Solutions series was created by Shane Hurlbut, ASC to guide filmmakers on understanding the art of Lighting Day Interiors. This five part instructional curriculum digs deep into first scouting your location and what to look for, understanding that the time of day is important even though you are shooting inside, your lens choice, your emotional lighting mood, tone, the lighting package, and the finesse of seeing each stroke of light as if you were painting on a canvas.
The take away is confidence, understanding quality and quantity of light, color contrast, and false color exposure techniques, along with the ability to balance interior and exterior lighting with ease.
Shane uses side-by-side examples showing you what works and what doesn’t work in a real set environment. Using his proven methodology and 25 years of experience, this interactive and fun style of learning sets you up for success, propelling you ahead of the competition.