If you are an Inner Circle member please contact email@example.com before purchasing for a special discount.
This bundle includes 5 articles and 1.5 hours of video content:
- How to Light Night Exteriors – Moonlight Series Location Scout – (Total run time 7:51)
- How to Light Night Exteriors – Moonlight Blue DIY Build/Setup – (Total run time 8:28)
- How to Light Night Exteriors – Moonlight Blue Execution – (Total run time 17:14)
- How to Light Night Exteriors – Moonlight Gray Part 1 – (Total run time 15:32)
- How to Light Night Exteriors – Moonlight Gray Part 2 – (Total run time 11:49)
True value $100
Searching online for high quality education can be a daunting task. This Cinematography Solutions series was created by Shane Hurlbut, ASC to guide filmmakers to understand the art of Lighting Day Night Exteriors. This five part instructional curriculum digs deep into first scouting your location and what to look for, the use of smoke, your lens choice, your emotional lighting mood, tone, the lighting package, and the finesse of seeing each stroke of light as if you were painting on a canvas.
The take away is confidence, understanding quality and quantity of light, color contrast, and false color exposure techniques, along with the ability to balance interior and exterior lighting with ease.
Shane uses side-by-side examples showing you what works and what doesn’t work in a real set environment. Using his proven methodology and 25 years of experience, this interactive and fun style of learning sets you up for success, propelling you ahead of the competition.