Contains over 7 minutes of extensive video content and analysis.
In this series, you will learn everything you need to know about the most common lights you’re going to use on set.
You will learn:
- Understanding what lights are going to be best suited for what tasks.
- The PROS of the Arrilite 750w Openface.
- The CONS of the Arrilite 750w Openface.
- Understanding the difference between an open face light and other styles like Fresnels.
- How to apply this light to your sets.
- Things to consider when using this source on your subject.
- The functions of this light and unique tricks it can do
- The intensity of the direct light output.
- The intensity of the bounced light output
- CRI ratings
- When to use this light, and when NOT to.
As a cinematographer, your goal is to paint with light and use the right tools to execute your vision. This is where Shane Hurlbut, ASC and his gaffer, Eric Forand, come in to break down these essential workhorse lights. These are the lights you want to come to learn, love, and to understand everything that they do. In this installment, they’ll be discussing the infamous Arrilite 750w Open Face light and how this light is the Swiss Army knife for creating a bounce source that will deliver that punch you need. By the end, you’ll be ready to utilize all of its tricks!
Shane’s Inner Circle members through 4/9/18 received this content as part of their membership.