If you are an Inner Circle member please contact [email protected] before purchasing for a special discount.
In this bundle, you will receive:
You will learn:
- How to write a Director’s treatment to land jobs
- How to navigate agency and client politics
- How to pitch your ideas so that you get them sold
- How to prep your production schedule
- How to work through casting decisions
- How to communicate your vision to your Director of Photography
- How to tailor storyboards that get the message and concepts across to all
- How to build your schedule and prioritize your storyboards
You will learn:
- How to breakdown storyboards
- How to use spreadsheets to create camera specific shooting schedules
- How to organize your team to be elusive, quick, and in-sync
- How to use DSLRs and GoPro to achieve a cinematic look
- How to customize and rig your GoPro
- How to immerse your audience with unique camera angles inside and outside of the car
Also includes: The Director’s Treatment, Commercial Script, Production Schedule, Aerial Shooting Maps, Storyboards, Behind-The-Scenes Stills, Rigging Examples, Cheerios Spot, and Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes. (Downloadable: Agency Boards, Script, Treatment, Camera Package, Light & Grip List, Production Schedule, Roadmap)
Step onto the fast-paced production that is the Cheerios Protein Spot. Xander™ takes you through his creative process in pre-production, from writing your treatment, to pitching your concept, making casting decisions, creating storyboards and working alongside Shane Hurlbut, ASC.
You’ll see his vision brought to life on the day of the shoot and how he works with the agency navigating client politics while forging ahead and keeping the team on schedule. These lessons are insider information for you to deconstruct and make them your own.
Then, you’ll virtually step onto this high-octane production, from conception to execution. You’ll get a first-hand guide to “why” they employed three Canon C500s, ten hacked GoPros, a Canon 1DC, and three Canon 5D Mk IIIs so that you can apply these professional techniques to your own directing and filmmaking.
With all of this, you can start to understand and exploit the best aspect of each camera in your arsenal giving you the confidence to achieve your director’s vision.
Music via Musicbed: Dead Times – “Exhale”