Contains over 29 minutes of extensive video content and analysis.
You will learn:
- The essential tools you’ll need right by your side out in the field.
- Tips to maximize your ability on set.
- Tools and tricks that will keep your media organized ands safe.
- Understanding how to build a workflow that is foolproof to maintain through production.
- How to organize your drive and keep media in order for editing.
- The software you’ll need when out in the field.
- How to label and manage your media.
- Working with a multi-camera setup.
- Universal set etiquette that every DIT should know.
In the world of media management, a lot can go wrong if you’re not careful. Being organized, being strategic, and being on top of everything going on around you is key to coming out on top.
In this tutorial, Shane’s DIT Derek Johnson discusses his methods to staying organized on multiple camera shoots, keeping media safe, and creating a workflow that works for you. You’ll get first hand tips on what has worked for him and what will save you in a pinch on set. You’ll leave feeling comfortable around media and the process that it entails.
Shane’s Inner Circle members through 01/17/18 received this content as part of their membership.